Adrenaline USA goes to additional efforts to enable athlete continuous participation and involvement. Check out our upcoming fundraisers. Money raised goes the athletes needs directly. Additional instructions are available upon request. For the club members travel team fundraiser informational page please check it out under the TRAVEL TEAMS TAB.
HOW TO BUY
To pay by check us the order form provided
here. All orders are delivered 3-4 weeks after November 14th.
1. Download the AF app found on google play or apple store
2. Follow the instructions below
New this year customized & personalized tumblers! Great for Christmas gifts for family, friends, employees & more. Submit your logo directly to:
QUESTIONS CONTACT: COLIN SALISBURY (315)-527-8100
WE FUND 4 U
Steps to participation:
1) sign up to WeFund4U.com
2) join the fundraiser through join code given
3) input emails addresses
4) write a well thought out email (why we are holding the fundraiser, how much it would help, etc...)
*very important to write a strong email*
5) share/send email
6) share fundraiser on Facebook, Twitter, etc
NOVEMBER & DECEMBER EVENTS
CME & QBE GOLF TOURNAMENTS
NOV. 20th -24th 2019
DEC. 11th - 15th, 2019
PLEASE NOTE ALL PARKING AND COURSE INSTRUCTIONS ARE POSTED BELOW AND EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE CME GOLF TOURNAMENT
CME GOLF Tourney website: https://www.cmegrouptourchampionship.com/
QBE Golf Tourney Event Website
Golf Tournament Concession Fundraisers Instructions:
Please note everyone is required to work at some point. Parking is at designated parking locations. See maps below.
Passes are given to you in advance. Please account for 30 extra minutes of parking and shuttle ride to get to your assigned tent, and check in at tent. Please be at least 5 to 10 minutes early to your tent. Tents are broken up into 3 sessions. Sign up for more than 1 session if working all day. Indicate all participants and hours when signing up. Before or after scheduled time to work feel free to walk around enjoy the tournament, enjoy the venues, get autographs, follow players, and have fun in the event. Be sure to have your pass to do so.
All players will receive community service hours credits. Please email in necessary forms to the club. Wear AUSAVB gear or black clothing. If you have to cancel fill your spot with another person. If the catering company has to fill your spot the club has to provide the difference so please be diligent for all our members benefit. An on call waiting list will be available to join as well. Participants will be kept together where requested as much as possible. Please be flexible if you have to be moved to a tent to accommodate spectator flow. Any and all scholarship players regardless of amount are required to participate. Parents are required be present at any tent that serves alcohol, and all players are forbidden to touch or handle any alcohol related items.
1. After parking IN THE VOLUNTEER LOT when getting on the shuttle and entering the front gate indicate you are with ADRENALINE USA VOLLEYBALL
2. Check in at the Clubhouse Grill tent if it is your 1st time
3. Be sure to take your tip jar
4. Go directly to your tent and jump in on the action
6. Last folks at tents have 2 people count tips and place in zip lock bag add time stamp & signatures to your counted total. Maximum accountablity i
7. Drop tips back to club house grill at end of day
8. Wear warm clothing if needed
9. Take a ride via golf cart to your location if at 13 green or really late
10. Shoot an email to the club when leaving for day including your hours so they can be recorded
All other information is available via email at
Volunteers will park close to the Tiburon Golf Course Nov. & Dec 2019
Tiburon Golf Club
2620 Tiburon Dr. Naples, FL 34109
Please follow signage to VOLUNTEER PARKING LOT
Volunteers will park at the Volunteer Parking Lot located at St. Katherine Greek Orthodox Church & The Italian American Club
The Italian American Club
7035 Airport- Pulling Rd. Naples, FL 34109
St. Katherine Greek Orthodox Church TBA
2719 Orange Blossom Dr.
Naples, FL 34109
- Volunteers will be asked to park in the grass field adjacent to St. Katherine Greek Orthodox Church on the corner of Airport-Pulling Rd. and Orange Blossom Dr.
- Signage will be in place, and the Palmetto Ridge High School group will assist in parking you and directing you to the dedicated volunteer shuttle.
- The shuttle stop at Tiburon Golf Club will remain unchanged, and utilize the same drop-off/pick-up location from last year.